Market research methods are constantly evolving and the marketplace is more complex and competitive now than ever. From an increase in the demand for data to consumers changing what data they want to share to the advancements in technology that maximize sample efficiency, it's increasingly important to select a market research partner who can collect reliable data you can trust.
Collecting quality data means going beyond in-survey fraud prevention to validating behavior and improving the participant experience at each interaction point, starting with recruitment. Only then will the goals of data buyers and the consumers providing the data start to align and lead to better research outcomes.
Download our POV to learn more about the realities of survey sampling today and how to achieve high quality data from your next research study.
- Factors driving data quality concerns
- Predicting fraud by collecting data at every checkpoint
- Improving the participant experience before and within a survey
- Leveraging new technologies and machine learning to control fraud
- Best practices for conducting high-quality surveys